Obligation to our Association
• To promote and support the Association objectives.
• To establish and maintain the highest level of respect and goodwill with all segments of the industry.
• To develop as a company as well as individuals and to train where possible and promote personal growth.
• To avoid any action which may bring discredit to our Association.
Obligation to the Client
• To conduct business to the highest standards of Professionalism, Quality, reliability and Integrity.
• To carry out all contracts in good faith and with fairness in mind.
• To present a favourable image of our industry to the public at all times.
Obligation to our Fellow Association Members
• To encourage the free flow of non-competitive knowledge and ideas.
• To meet with fellow members and promote all aspects of this code.
• To not bring into disrepute another member by anti – competitive behaviour.
Master Painters Association of South Africa © Copyright 2019
Design and Maintenance by DSNet – Digital Solutions Network
[MPA Trademark pending]