• Recognition as an industry professional.
• Credibility within the industry as a leader.
• Exclusive use of the MPA logo on marketing material and vehicles.
• Access to News letters and industry news.
• Networking and interaction with Industry Piers.
• Product knowledge and reviews and opinions.
• Training at affordable rates.
• Guidelines to good workmanship and Practice.
• Inter-active participation on the website
• Marketing opportunities on Website and E-letters.
– Uphold the good name of the MPA and its members at all times
– Participate in events and courses for the betterment of the Industry.
– Provide candid feedback.
– Conduct business with Quality, Responsibility, Professionalism and Integrity in mind.
– Pay fees applicable in good time.
Master Painters Association of South Africa © Copyright 2019
Design and Maintenance by DSNet – Digital Solutions Network
[MPA Trademark pending]