We recommend that our members do the following where applicable to avoid confusion and dissatisfaction. This is based on communications with members as well as clients over the years. Members should endeavor to:
– Provide a clear and legible scope of work, clearly indicating inclusions and exclusions.
– Provide good communication throughout dealings with the client
– Supply Specified materials as far as is possible.
– Advise the client on the availability and use of Independent third party consultants.
– Provide a contract or agreement.
– Involve Paint manufacturers with the specifying of products.
– Comply with all health and safety statutory requirements.
– Advise clients that they have responsibilities in Safety too.
– Comply with Master Builders Association regulations.